Loco Half & Full Marathon FAQ’s & Contact
Be sure to read the entire Race Details page in addition to this FAQ to make sure you have all the necessary info about The Loco Full & Half Marathon!
Live Event FAQs
Where can I check to see if I'm registered?
You can check online.
How do I update my registration info?
Can I transfer my registration (bib) to another person?
To Transfer Your Registration to Another Runner:
- The original runner must log into their Enmotive account and scroll down to find their existing race registration under “Current and Upcoming Events.”
- Click the blue “Actions” button to the right of the race name, and then “Transfer Registration.”
- Enter the new runner’s email address to begin the transfer process.
- The new runner will then receive an email from Enmotive with a link to complete the transfer.
- After clicking the transfer link in the Enmotive email, scroll down to click the green “Accept transfer” button.
- Complete the registration process, and pay the $10 transfer fee.
- Once completed, the new runner will receive an email confirmation, and the original runner will receive an email confirming their registration has been cancelled.
If the transaction is not completed by the new runner within 48 hours of the email sent, the transfer request is cancelled, and the registration will remain in the original runner’s name.
Can I move up or down a category?
Can I transfer to another race?
Yes! To transfer your entry to another Ventures Endurance event, simply follow these steps:
- Log into your Enmotive account and scroll down to find your race registration under “Current and Upcoming Events.”
- Click the blue “Actions” button to the right of the race name, and then “Defer to Another Event.”
- Locate your desired event location in the dropdown menu, then click ‘Search.’
- From there, click your desired race category, then follow the onscreen prompts. Once you complete payment, you’re all set and your new registration will appear in your account!
All event transfers incur a $10 fee plus the cost difference of the new race category you choose. If your new event category is cheaper than your current category, you will not be refunded the difference in cost.
Can I get a refund if I register but don't run?
Can I register on race day?
Are the roads closed for this race?
Will ID be required to pick up my bib?
Yes, but only for the full marathon runners. Since this race serves as a Boston qualifier, we need to ensure that only the participant running the race can pick up their bib. This does not apply to the half marathon runners.
When is packet pickup?
Can I run with my dog or baby stroller?
Unfortunately, no. There will be too many runners to add dogs and strollers into the mix.
Can I run with headphones?
Will there be pacers?
Half Marathon: 1:40, 1:50, 2:00, 2:15, 2:45
Marathon: 3:00, 3:10, 3:20, 3:30, 3:40, 3:50, 4:00, 4:15, 4:30, 5:00
Is there an age limit?
Is there a time limit?
Are there awards for top finishers?
Prizes are awarded as follows:
Half Marathon – Top 3 overall men and women
Overall male and female winners in each age group: 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+
Full Marathon – Top 3 overall men and women
Top 3 male and female winners in each age group: 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+
Where are the restrooms?
Can I check in my gear?
How do I get my free race photos?
Is the Marathon USATF certified/Boston Qualifier?
What about GPS course measurements?
What are the AWD (athletes with disabilities) guidelines and event rules?
To participate as an AWD athlete you must notify the Race Director of your participation a minimum of 20 days in advance. This allows our staff to ensure the safety and security of each athlete on the course prepare the ES (early starters) corral for athletes. To ensure your spot and be approved as an AWD participant please contact email@example.com. Should there be a duo team, a coupon code may be provided for the pusher/coach by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should I email for press inquiries?
Contact our team at email@example.com!
Virtual Event FAQs
Where can I run/walk?
What items are included with the Loco Half & Full Marathon Virtual Run?
When do I need to complete my run?
How do I track my distance and time?
How do I log my results?
When will my packet ship?
Do I need to submit results to get a medal?
How do I track my distance and time?
For the Virtual Run, we accept results via the honor system. However, the most accurate tracking is typically via a device with GPS tracking. You may upload this data when you log your run.
Do you ship internationally?
What do I do if my goodie bag doesn’t fit? Can I swap it?
Still Have Questions?
The answers to 99.9% of the questions we get asked every day are already on this awesome website, which means you’ll find an answer much quicker here than by emailing us and waiting a few days for a response! Of course, if you’ve read every word on this site and still can’t find the answer, shoot us an email and we’ll respond as soon as we can!